Data privacy is important to us. This Policy sets out how we collect, use and protect Personal Data (as defined below) which clients have provided to us depending on the interaction or engagement of our services.
"Personal Data" refers to information including name, phone number, email address and contact details, and other personal information, that is being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
Types of information we collect and how this will be used
All Personal Data collected shall be done in accordance with this Policy depending on how the client interact with us and use the Services. Client would have consented for us to collect such Personal Data, in order for us to provide the required services and respond to them effectively.
We may collect and use client personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by the client;
- verifying the client’s identity;
- responding and communicating with the client;
- managing client’s relationship with us;
- processing payment or handling of transactions;
- ensuring compliance with applicable law(s) and regulations, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which the client have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Disclosure of client’s personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by the client; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with the client).
We will only retain client personal data as long as required with appropriate secured storage facilities to safeguard the collected information. We will also take reasonable steps to securely destroy or permanently de-identify your personally identifiable information when we no longer need it.
Alternatively the client may request to delete your personal information we have about them.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may send direct marketing materials promoting services, products, through a variety of communication not limited to emails and newsletters to the client using information collected from or about then which we believe you may be interested in. Clients may opt-out of such communications at any time by unsubscribing to our services. Clients may also opt-out of such communications by following the directions provided in any marketing communication. It is our policy to not provide client’s Personal Information for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes without their consent.
Transfer of data between jurisdictions
As a global business, personal data may be transferred transferred to our subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide due to, for example our shared infrastructure and collaborative tools we use globally.
When contracting with suppliers and/or transferring Personal Data to a different jurisdiction, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and the means of transfer provide adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law.
Protection of personal data
To safeguard client’s personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorized third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
Clients should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.